Pumps and PumpingVIEW ALL
Portrane, Donabate, Rush and Lusk WWTS Pumping Stations
Client: Irish Water (Jons Civil Engineering)
Completion Date: Commissioning: 2017 – Handover Following Operation: March 2019
Contract Value: €400,000.00
Irish Water is advancing the Portrane, Donabate, Rush and Lusk WWTS – which comprises of a number of different contracts to upgrade various aspects of the waste water collection network and waste water treatment facilities in the Fingal area. This contract is for the elements of the scheme in the area of Rush and its environs.
The contract comprises of upgrades to the waste water collection network and includes construction of three new pumping stations, decommissioning of two existing pumping stations and installation of new rising mains and gravity sewers.
FM Environmental Scope of Supply
Full design involvement including drawings, design risk assessments, site investigations, HAZOP meetings, creation of control philosophy and FDS, lift plan.
Pumping station installation and subsequent full testing including production of RAMS, testing programmes, training to operatives and initial 12 Month operation of the stations including monthly reporting and emergency response.
The works included the design, supply, installation, maintenance and operation of the following equipment:
- 3 No. Foul Pumping Stations:
- South Shore, Duty/standby Xylem Submersible Pumps (85 l/s @ 20.4m)
- North Beach, Duty/standby Xylem Submersible Pumps (85 l/s @ 16.4m)
- East Shore, Duty/standby Xylem Submersible Pumps (45 l/s @ 13.1m)
- Each pumping station fitted out with the below:
- 250mm & 200mm Dia Isolation Valves
- 250mm & 200mm Dia Check Valves
- Pressure Guages
- 250mm, 200mm Dia. & 150mm Dia pipework
- Magflow Flowmeters
- Ultrasonic & Backup Float Level Measurement
- Wash water Kiosk c/w Hose Reel
- Portable 1 Tonne Lifting Davit Arm
- MCC Equipment, connected to Telemetry
- MCC Control Kiosk
- 600mm Wide Wall Mounted Inlet Penstock
- Mono Discreen 1000mm 3 Shaft Overflow Screen
- Wall Mounted 24V, 110V & 400V Power Sockets
- Isolator Kiosk c/w Pump and Overflow Screen Isolators.
- Standby Generator – F72-1, 72KVA, 400V, 3PH, 50Hz (South Shore)